To add this grant to your saved grant list, click the "add to my grants" button below. You will be able to remove it from your saved grants list at any time.
GRAMMY Music Educator Award
|Sponsored by GRAMMY in the Schools|
|Contact:||GRAMMY in the Schools|
Email: Use the online contact form.
|Description:||The GRAMMY Foundation is an organization that works to make a difference in people’s lives through music. The foundation creates opportunities for high school students to work with music professionals to get real-world experience and advice about how to have a career in music. |
The GRAMMY Music Educator Award was created to shine a spotlight on the excellent and impactful work being done by thousands of music teachers across the US. Music educator applicants will be evaluated based on the demonstrated evidence that the nominated educator has achieved the following:
• Educator has made a measurable difference in the lives of students.
• Educator has made a significant and lasting contribution to the field of music education.
• Educator is an exemplar of the best in the field.
• Educator has shown a commitment to the broader cause of maintaining music education in the schools.
• Educator has made a significant impact on his or her school and community.
In order to be eligible, teachers must teach music in public or private schools, kindergarten through college. Teachers in after-school, private studios, or other educational settings are not available.
|Eligibility:||Public, Private, Charter|
|Award(s):||A custom award is given, as well as a monetary award ranging from $1,000 to $10,000.|
|Deadline(s):||Nominations are due March 15, 2015.|