GetEdFunding’s sponsor is CDW-G, a wholly owned subsidiary of CDW LLC and a leading provider of technology solutions to government, education, and health-care customers.
CDW-G understands that as educators transition to digital learning environments, the need for customized learning is increasing as students and teachers are becoming more engaged.
Whether it is transforming classrooms or implementing a BYOD program, CDW-G’s team of account managers and solution architects can deliver cost-effective and proven technology solutions.
CDW-G’s assists educators in creating a twenty-first century learning environment through the following efforts:
- Annual Win a Wireless Lab Sweepstakes, in partnership with Discovery Education. Winners receive a complete suite of classroom technology valued at more than $40,000 from CDW-G and a digital media grant from Discovery Education.
- Free semiannual editions of The Big Deal Book of Technology. This resource offers guidance on where to obtain grant funding for educational technology and professional development workshops, and includes links to websites that educators in your school may find useful.
- EdTech: Focus publications for both K–12 and higher education, which help school district technology managers and campus IT staff do their jobs more effectively. Descriptions of best practices, special features, product reviews, and case studies from the field showcase technology’s impact on teaching, learning, and administrative services on school campuses of all types and sizes.
- Thought-leadership videos, whitepapers, case studies, and research reports that provide in-depth perspectives of emerging trends and technologies.
- Insightful webinars in which schools and institutions discuss their best practices, share perspectives, and provide recommendations.
Learn more about CDW-G here...